Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day Four of OFFICIAL UNEMPLOYMENT/Day T minus Two of NEW JOB

Yes, you read that title right! I GOT A JOB! But, first and foremost, I have to issue a correction to yesterday’s blog post. Danielle is not JUST my daycare provider, she is the most awesomest aunt who provides for my daughter as one of her own. And she makes a wicked crab quiche (or is that kishe? I’ll ask Doug). There, are you happy now?? ;)

Ok, so the unemployment is over. I was offered a job yesterday at my first former company as an ops manager/sales position. I start on Monday. And it’s right down the road, which is sweet, too. Now I’m almost embarrassed to have started these posts/hoopla, as I was technically unemployed for only three days *sheepish grin*

Short post today. No Outta the Mouths of Babes Segment, as the newt didn’t say anything witty. But, for your enjoyment, here is the final resting place of Indiana Jones.

This is a 100% true photo – not photoshopped or anything. It was taken at a church cemetery in Berlin, Maryland (Eastern Shore of MD). My husband and I were spending the night at a bed & breakfast, and were killing some time in town. Walking down the street, he was a good 10-20 paces in front of me. I saw the headstone, and screamed at him to come back. He just shook his head at me (I AM an Indiana Jones freak!). When we left town the next morning, I made him stop so I could get the picture.

1 comment:

BitchenStitchen said...

Much better.