Monday, May 04, 2009

Alright, we’re taking a new approach with this blog. For starters, we’re BOTH gonna make a conscience effort to make regular posts. The goal is to post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And each day will have a theme. Mondays are new stuff we’ve done, Wednesdays we’ll profile another artist, and Fridays are grab bag/miscellaneous.

So, off and running for NEW ITEM MONDAY.

I’ve started a new line of woven ribbon eyeglass cases. I got these two listed last night on Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24555144 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24555407














These cases are made with grosgrain ribbon. If this design takes off, I’ll try it with other types of ribbon, such as satin. Personally, I think these cases are pretty wicked cool. Now I hope others do to.

In addition, I’m trying a new angle (literally) with my pictures. Using a textured cream background vs. gray background, and the first pic shows half the case with a set of glasses. I’d like to think they are more “front-page” worthy. Any feedback or comments are appreciated!

No comments: